Ordered Nes System for $53 dollars.Received non-funtioning unit.

When I went to there site to send e-mail I was informed they would need all types of information on my e-mail in order to contact them by e-mail. Try it yourself. Impossible. Got around that by simply putting in there e-mail address through normal yahoo.

Was informed they test all there games and I should clean the unit. Did not work. Sent two more e-mails and they simply do not respond.

Sure wish I had pulled in the information here before I ordered and would have known not to deal with them.COMPLETE RIP OFF.

There guarantee is simply there word they tested the game which is a pure and gigantic lie.

Had an Experience with DK Oldies?

Comments

I did not have that problem my nes system that I bought from them works fine .The only problem is I bought two game which only one works and I will return for replacement.

back in the 80s the old systems would not work unless you blow hard inside the system and the inside of the game just at the bottom. then they work fine. i bought a system from them 2 mounths ago and if you just blow inside of it it works fine..