I purchased a nintendo from this company, they sent it to me, guess what, it does not work, so after a few emails they finally contact me, they tell me they test all their stuff, there is no way it was tested, I send it back for an exchange or refund. Now I have no nintendo, they do not return my emails or phone calls, and they have my money, they probably do this on a regular basis.

So if anyone is thinking of buying from this company, think again, they will rip u off.

Once they have there money, thats all that matters, they send u a broken nintendo, u send it back, it is a win win situation for them.

Comments

:cry ....

:roll :eek :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :( :( :( :( :( :( :sigh :cry :cry :cry

if this is legit, im ***! I just bought 3 NES games off them!

"Has anyone tried selling to them? Have you had problems there too?"

I sold them a whole box full of games. They did pay me for them, but it was the bare minimum (like $0.50 a game). They didn't pay me as much as they advertised for specific games, and they did not reimburse shipping cost.

I've bought a couple NES games from them before to. I received the wrong game once, but thankfully they replaced it with the one I ordered.

They are obviously very disorganized and dishonest too. I recommend buying your games somewhere else like eBay (check feedback!). Ebay is much cheaper anyway.

I bought an NES system from them and received a broken one, I tried to exchange it but had a hard time getting them to do anything. I finally purchased from another merchant.

#120288

Has anyone tried selling to them? Have you had problems there too?

Wish I had read this BEFORE I bought from them.....disgusting.

IT TOOK OVER A WEEK TO RECEIVE MY ORDER AND THEY RIPPED US OFF ON A GAME CASE WITH NO GAME IN IT. WE SENT AN E-MAIL ABOUT THE GAME NOT BEING SENT AND ASKED FOR A REFUND OR ANOTHER GAME.STILL NO REPLY FROM THEM.

I also made the mistake of ordering from these crooks! They took weeks to ship my order, which I had placed for 2 video games.

One was completely the wrong game. I sent emails, left messages and didn't get a response for a long time. When I did receive an email back, they assured me they would send the correct game. They never sent the game and have not provided a refund either.

My son is still asking for his game.

So now I am looking to complain where it will hurt their business the most and warn prospective customers NOT to buy from them.

I also had a problem with this company. I ordered two games, they took a while to ship and when I did receive them, one was not the correct game by a long shot.

After many complaints they responded that they would send the correct game, and they never did.

My son is still upset over not getting his game. So now I am looking in to where I can complain that it will hurt them the most and warn off other perspective buyers.

Saltash, England, United Kingdom #28096

I made the mistake of ordering from dkoldies, and only received some of the items I purchased. I tried to contact them about this, and they never bothered to reply to the multiple emails. Definitely a shady, and disreputable bunch of crooks.

Young America, Minnesota, United States #25763

I purchased 2 controllers and only got 1. When I contacted them, they told me they'd send it right out.

That was two weeks ago. I've since called and emailed without success. I'm calling the police and my bank today.

DON"T BUY FROM THIS SELLER! YOU WILL REGRET IT!

Waxhaw, North Carolina, United States #6656

I bought a system and they didn't even ship it. I reported them to the police and filled a report and had my credit card company revoke the charges and put a negative rating on their credit report.

Saint David, Arizona, United States #5618

Luckily, I just bought a game instead of a system though, so I was only out a few dollars---but still!

I hadbought the game off e-bay & it had not worked. I had to return it at my cost & requested a different copy be sent. I received the second one & it did not work, either. In fact from the way the sticker on the back was placed I think it was the exact same one that I had sent back to them!

After that they did not reply to me emails except that automated reply "We test all our games..."

What I want to know is when were they tested? About fifteen years ago???