I purchased a nintendo from this company, they sent it to me, guess what, it does not work, so after a few emails they finally contact me, they tell me they test all their stuff, there is no way it was tested, I send it back for an exchange or refund.Now I have no nintendo, they do not return my emails or phone calls, and they have my money, they probably do this on a regular basis.

So if anyone is thinking of buying from this company, think again, they will rip u off.

Once they have there money, thats all that matters, they send u a broken nintendo, u send it back, it is a win win situation for them.

Had an Experience with DK Oldies?

Comments

:cry ....

:roll :eek :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :( ...

if this is legit, im ***! I just bought 3 NES games off them!

"Has anyone tried selling to them? Have you had problems there too?"

I sold them a whole box full of games. They did pay me for them, but it was the bare minimum (like $0.50 a game). They didn't pay me as much as they advertised for specific games, and they did not reimburse shipping cost.

I've bought a couple NES games from them before to. I received the wrong game once, but thankfully they replaced it with the one I ordered.

They are obviously very disorganized and dishonest too. I recommend buying your games somewhere else like eBay (check feedback!). Ebay is much cheaper anyway.

I bought an NES system from them and received a broken one, I tried to exchange it but had a hard time getting them to do anything. I finally purchased from another merchant.

#120288

Has anyone tried selling to them? Have you had problems there too?

Wish I had read this BEFORE I bought from them.....disgusting.

IT TOOK OVER A WEEK TO RECEIVE MY ORDER AND THEY RIPPED US OFF ON A GAME CASE WITH NO GAME IN IT. WE SENT AN E-MAIL ABOUT THE GAME NOT BEING SENT AND ASKED FOR A REFUND OR ANOTHER GAME.STILL NO REPLY FROM THEM.

I also made the mistake of ordering from these crooks!They took weeks to ship my order, which I had placed for 2 video games.

One was completely the wrong game. I sent emails, left messages and didn't get a response for a long time. When I did receive an email back, they assured me they would send the correct game. They never sent the game and have not provided a refund either.

My son is still asking for his game.

So now I am looking to complain where it will hurt their business the most and warn prospective customers NOT to buy from them.

I also had a problem with this company.I ordered two games, they took a while to ship and when I did receive them, one was not the correct game by a long shot.

After many complaints they responded that they would send the correct game, and they never did.

My son is still upset over not getting his game.So now I am looking in to where I can complain that it will hurt them the most and warn off other perspective buyers.