DK Oldies bought a Nintendo game from me on Ebay.I shipped ASAP to them after they finally paid.

They said that they never received product, accused me of not shipping. I have proof that I shipped, USPS date, time, shipped address and shipping amount and package type. Every other customer I have ever sold a product to has received and loved product. MY e-bay site is charles_stuff, check my feedback.

They found a way to take advantage of me, and they are using EBay to do it. They should be ashamed of themselves!!!!!!!!!! I did not buy something from them. They bought from me and they Screwed me!!!!!

Unbelievable!!!! I hope that the saying, "What goes around, comes around.", works on them someday!!!! About a $12.00 item, and they will lie about that!!! I at this point do not care about the money!!

Being taken advantage of by a company with a bad reputation.I hope that somehow I can make them loose what they stole from me in the future.

Review about: Dk Oldies Customer Care.

Had an Experience with DK Oldies?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #622360

Hi charles_stuff,

I'm sorry that you feel this way. The way we account for incoming items is we check everything in the day it arrives. If something does not arrive we email you for delivery confirmation. After that we will wait up to 45 days for the item to arrive. If it doesn't arrive by then, we must request a refund. We would never intentionally try to cheat or scam you. Please feel free to call me anytime to discuss this.

Drew Steimel